PRODUCTS >DISINFECTION CHAMBERS
UV KART DISINFECTION CHAMBER
Experience the cutting-edge technology of Energenics’ prefabricated UVC chambers and retrofit kits, meticulously designed to revolutionize linen cart disinfection while surpassing the existing standards of healthcare hygiene. UVC disinfection not only proves highly efficient but also demonstrates a commitment to environmental sustainability, requiring minimal preventative maintenance and eliminating any water, chemical, or disposal expenses. While UVC may be a new disinfection method in the industrial laundry sector, its effectiveness has been recognized for over a century. Healthcare laundries, especially those dealing with bagged products, are now witnessing remarkable cost savings and heightened productivity levels by embracing UVC cart disinfection. Step into the future of disinfection and elevate your standards with this remarkable technology.
How Does It Work?
UVC light energy delivered at 254 nm wavelength is germicidal and highly effective at destroying and deactivating pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus. Requiring no water or chemicals, UVC light energy is an efficient and environmentally sustainable way to prevent microorganisms from replicating in any environment.
Efficiently and effectively kill bacteria, viruses, and more.
- Provides sufficient treatment time and proximity (dose) to eliminate the toughest of microorganisms.
- No water, chemicals, or byproduct elimination expense. Save thousands!!
- Reliable and effective, UVC’s role in disinfection extends more than 100 years.
- Rugged, “Laundry-Proof” Design
- 60-Second Treatment Cycle per Cart (standard)
- Automatic Doors w/ Pass-Through Operation (option)
- Quick Installation with Fewer Utilities
- Fully Contained System (No Operator Exposure)
- Consistent High-Level Disinfection
- Customizable 1-6 Cart Chambers
K1 MODEL TECHNICAL DATA
- UL and CSA Rated Controls and Ballasts
- Low-Pressure, High-Output, Non-Ozone Lamps
- Electric: 120/60/1; 20 F.L.A.
- Compressed Air: 1/2″ NPT; 1 CFM @ 80 psi
- Ext. Dim. (Doors Closed): 81″L x 56″W x 89.5″H (K1 Dimensions)
- Ext. Dim. (Doors Open): 129″L x 56″W x 89.5″H (K1 Dimensions)
- Int. Dim.: 76″L x 38.75″W x 73.5″H (K1 Dimensions)
- Weight: ~1,755 lbs
- Standard Warranty: 1-Year from Date of Purchase
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- No Toxic Chemical Exposure Hazard
- Dry Process / No Slippery Surfaces
- Shatterproof Lamps
- Emergency Stop Buttons / Interlock Shutoff Switches
- Heavy Gauge Powder-Coated Aluminum Body
- Large Color Touchscreen HMI
- 12,000 Run-Hour, 254nm Germicidal Lamps
- Pass-Through or Single Door Operation
- Auto Ejection Option (w/ Pass-Through Doors)
MULTI-KART & RETROFIT OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
“K6” SIX KART UVC CHAMBER SAMPLE DRAWING
Energenics provides innovative products to solve the toughest problems in the commercial laundry industry. Whether you’re struggling with lint and dust, need to resolve air flow issues, or want the most cutting-edge technology to battle bacteria, we have a solution for you. Perfect for the healthcare and hospitality industries, but customizable for all industries.
Call Energenics today to learn more about our line of Kart Disinfection Chambers.