Energenics Corporation is an industry leader in dryer airflow, filtration, and disinfection products for industrial laundry. With our deep understanding of laundry operations and through incorporating non-traditional technologies, we continually evolve to develop an impressive range of innovative solutions, addressing the industry’s most persistent challenges. We look forward to serving you with our latest advancements and future innovations for many years ahead!
Energenics offers innovative product solutions to common issues confronting the commercial laundry industry. Through partnership with skilled manufacturer and equipment distribution representatives, we aim to deliver a higher standard of clean for your facility while lowering operational costs. With high-quality products and exceptional service, we hope to exceed customer expectations at every turn.
John Hutterly, Owner and CEO of Energenics Corp., has decades of manufacturing management experience in Fortune 500 firms both domestic and abroad. John’s broad experience allows Energenics to use similar metrics and methodology that large multinational organizations employ. Today, John’s forward thinking focuses on people and the development of teams for the next generation of Energenics leadership. An MBA graduate of Cornell University, John enjoys exploring new places around the world with his family and lifelong friends.
Tim Sulecki, President, brings nearly two decades of product development and forward thinking to Energenics after holding nearly every technical position within the company. Tim has been instrumental at fostering a culture of innovation both within the company and our industry. He currently sits on the board of the Healthcare Laundries Accreditation Council (HLAC), a nonprofit organization that inspects and accredits laundries that process reusable textiles for hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare facilities. Tim holds a degree in business management from Florida Gulf Coast University and completed a 4-year innovation centered executive management program at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. A native of Naples, FL, Tim enjoys the outdoors with his wife and two young boys.
DIRECTOR OF SALES - DISINFECTION PRODUCTS
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Fred Schetrompf comes to Energenics from sister company MaxAssure, Inc., where as Vice President of Sales, his natural aptitude brought the company to new heights in short time. Fred has more than 20 years of building and healthcare industry experience that he brings to his position as Director of Sales – Disinfection Products, and Director of Marketing. He focuses on customer relationship management and new business development for Energenics, oversees all marketing strategies for the company, and deeply values earning the respect of others. Fred holds a Master of Science degree in Occupational Therapy from Florida Gulf Coast University, specializing in neuro-developmental treatment. He enjoys spending time with family and friends and is an avid aviation enthusiast. Originally from upstate New York, Fred is a long-time resident of southwest Florida and lives in Naples with his wife and three young sons.
DIRECTOR OF SALES - AIRFLOW AND FILTRATION PRODUCTS
Kate Hutterly officially landed at Energenics in 2013, with nearly two decades of customer service industry experience, and after having been acutely interlinked with the company since her family acquired the business in 1992. Kate has extensive knowledge of nearly all aspects of Energenics’ daily operations and has filled numerous roles within the company during her tenure. After more than a decade of solidifying customer relationships, it was only natural that Kate step into the role of Director of Sales – Airflow and Filtration Products when the position opened, and she did so with great enthusiasm. Kate holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Florida Gulf Coast University. She enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Ingrid Naranjo joined Energenics as Purchasing Manager in 2007, adding the role of Operations Manager in 2021. With great precision, she now maintains the immense responsibilities of dual purchasing and operations roles for Energenics and sister company, MaxAssure, Inc. Ingrid focuses heavily on organizational efficiency by effectively managing staff, controlling production processes, and reducing costs. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Originally from Cuba but raised in Florida, Ingrid enjoys spending quality time with her husband and children.
MARY ANN RULE
Mary Ann Rule maintained dual roles at Energenics, as both Controller and Operations Manager, for more than 25 years before passing over the operations management baton in 2021. Mary Ann’s ability to manage two high level organizational roles for more than two decades speak volumes to her professionalism, dedication, and expertise in these fields. A former CPA from Michigan, she holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Mary Ann enjoys volunteering for her church’s school board, organizing, and directing a monthly community food drive, and offering her volunteer philanthropy throughout the community.
- Founded in Aurora, IL, in 1974, Energenics pioneers the “dry” style lint filter for large industrial dryers
- In the early 1980’s, Energenics relocates to Naples, FL, where it remains today
- Energenics introduces energy saving filters that returned filtered air back to the dryers resulting in a fuel savings above 20%
- Lint Filter designs increase from 15 to over 50 models
- Introduction of Air Flow Optimizer packages to optimize airflow and dryer back pressure
- Energenics Kartwasher automatic laundry cart disinfection chamber introduced in 1995
- Ambient Air Lint Filter (AALF), aka “Lint Scrubbers” created to “vacuum the air” of lint and dust generated by mechanical handling of textiles, ironing, folding, etc.
- Introduction of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) generators for on-site, on-demand production of non-toxic chemical disinfectant
- Incorporation of HOCl generators into Kartwash disinfection chambers freeing operators from purchased chemicals
- UV-MAX UVC portfolio of products evolves offering hospital level disinfection (99.9996% pathogen inactivation rates) through:
- Advancement in Healthcare Laundry processes facilitate the development of Energenics UVC Kart Disinfection Chamber, a water and chemical-free disinfection method
- Introduction of two, four, and six Kart UVC Disinfection Chambers
- Progression of UVC Kart disinfection systems to include retrofits of existing disinfection systems and customized UVC Rooms for simultaneous disinfection of up to 30 Karts
- Energenics surpasses 10,000 filters delivered, worldwide